Patient eAdmissions registration
Thank you for choosing Prince of Wales Private Hospital for your hospital stay.
In order to ensure timely processing of your admission, we request that you complete the online admission form no later than 72 hours prior for general admissions and no later than 20 weeks into your pregnancy for maternity admissions.
To assist you with this process, please have the following information at hand:
- Admitting doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
- Emergency contact details
- Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, WorkCover etc)
- Medicare card, concession card(s), Ambulance Membership card
- List of medication(s) and dosage.
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and mobile phone number to submit your eAdmission online.
To easily view the content of your forms once complete, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you need assistance with completing your eAdmission forms please contact Prince of Wales Private Hospital on 02 9650 4000.
Phone: 02 9650 4302
Contact Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: 02 9650 4693
Contact Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday