Coming to Hospital
The main entry point to the Hospital (between the hours of 6.00am and 9.00pm) is either via the main entrance on Barker Street, or from the car park lifts on Level B4.
- Once in the main foyer, look for the teal blue signs showing the way to the Prince of Wales Private Hospital lift bank opposite the Information Desk.
Car park Level B4
- Look for the Prince of Wales Private Hospital lift bank with teal blue signage; the other lifts will go to Level 0 in the main foyer. Take the lift to Level 6.
Your partner may park in one of the designated drop-off car spaces at the main entrance on Barker Street. These spaces are for short term parking only, and they will need to move your car to the underground car park after you are settled into the Delivery Suite.
You will need to enter via the Prince of Wales Public Hospital Emergency Department in the main entrance on Barker Street.
Go to the Triage desk and ask to be let through to Prince of Wales Private Hospital. Then take the Prince of Wales Private Hospital lifts to Level 6.
The underground car park can be accessed from Barker Street and Hospital Road. It provides easy lift access to Prince of Wales Private Hospital from Level B4.
The car park is privately managed by Point Parking, who offer a 5 day discounted rate of $93.50 for Maternity admissions (maximum daily rate is $31.20).
To obtain a pass, follow these steps:
- Take a ticket at the boom gate upon arrival.
- Go to the Point Parking office on Level B1 of the car park within the first 24 hours of your car park entry.
- Exchange the ticket for the 5 day pass and arrange payment.
Please contact Point Parking on (02) 9326 7233 or go to www.pointparking.com.au/randwick-campus for further assistance.