Prince of Wales Private Hospital
- Work Type: Casual
- Sector: Private Hospital
- Remuneration: Voluntary
- Location: No set location, most contact will be either by phone or email
- Positions Available: There is more than one position available
Applications are invited from highly motivated, enthusiastic consumers to sit on the Prince of Wales Private Hospital Consumer Advisory Committee. Consumers can be involved in many varying ways, by assisting and advising on the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of the services we provide within Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
The role of the Consumer Consultant is to help the organisation be responsive to patient, carer and consumer input and needs. The Consumer Consultant will provide advice to the hospital about partnerships with consumers and carers and help the hospital maintain a patient-centred approach to service provision.
This position reports to the Quality Manager.
- Experience of private hospital services, as a consumer – either patient or carer
- Consumer or carer who has been admitted to a private hospital within the past 12 months, or have a chronic condition requiring frequent admissions
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and seek advice/assistance appropriately
- Commitment to providing a consumer perspective
- Availability to attend relevant organisation meetings and forums
- Ability to work with diverse groups and individuals – consumers, families and professional staff in a positive manner
- Prior involvement with community based groups and/or as a volunteer
- Experience as a member of a committee
Enquires and Applications to:
For further information regarding the position description and to put forward your application please contact;
Tel 02 9650 4322
Closing Date: 28/2/2018