Prince of Wales Private Hospital Maternity
It’s a challenging time for you as expectant parents, and for us as health care providers. Despite the community pandemic, our caring and highly-skilled team of health professionals, including midwives, obstetricians and paediatricians, are committed to providing your family with the best, safest care possible during your stay at Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
Please note we have made some important changes to our Maternity Services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Partners – Can continue to accompany Maternity patients; limited to home and hospital travel only.
- Visitors – Visitors and siblings are not permitted at this time.
- Special Care Nursery - Due to limited space, partners visiting babies in the SCN will be limited to 30 minutes per day. Mothers may visit any time as long as social distance can be maintained.
- Ward tours - Have been suspended at this time
- Antenatal education – Has been converted to online learning. Read more.
For more detail and a comprehensive list of FAQs, please review our COVID-19 response page.