Prince of Wales Private Hospital Maternity
It’s a challenging time for you as expectant parents, and for us as health care providers. Despite the community pandemic, our caring and highly-skilled team of health professionals, including midwives, obstetricians and paediatricians, are committed to providing your family with the best, safest care possible during your stay at Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
Please note we have made some important changes to our Maternity Services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Partners – Can continue to accompany Maternity patients.
- Visitors – 1 adult and siblings may visit for 1 hour per day between 4.00pm and 7.00pm.
- Special Care Nursery - One parent per baby to visit at a time. Parents with twins in the Special Care Nursery are both able to visit, with one parent per baby, at the same time.
- Ward tours - Have been suspended at this time
- Antenatal education – Has been converted to online learning. Read more.
For more detail and a comprehensive list of FAQs, please review our COVID-19 response page.